Terms & Conditions – The Great Aussie Garage Sale
1. All ticket holders (aged 18 and over) are required to present photo identification upon entry to any licensed areas. Ticket holders (aged 18 and over) who cannot provide sufficient identification will be denied entry to any licensed areas.
2. Examples of acceptable forms of identification are: Driver’s license, passport, birth certificate, school identification or Medicare card listing children. In the event that a concession ticket has been purchased, proof of concession must also be shown upon entry at the venue or entry may be denied.
3. Online payments must be purchased with the following credit cards- Mastercard and Visa and payment in cash will also be accepted at the gate.
4. Price Variation: Prices are correct at time of purchase. Event Organisers accept no responsibility for errors or omissions.
5. Exemption from Liability: Event Organisers are not liable for and denies all responsibility for personal injury caused by circumstances outside its control. Event Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any operator changing or withdrawing prices, details or services shown: all are subject to alteration without notice.
6. Event Organisers, in arranging the reservations, is acting as an agent on behalf of the exhibitors. Event Organisers are not an exhibitor & act solely as an agent between the exhibitor & the third party (client). Event Organisers are not responsible for services provided or monies paid to exhibitors, if the exhibitor is unable to provide that service either by default, insolvency, liquidation, change of ownership or operational difficulties.
7. Event Organisers are not responsible for any tickets once they have left the premises. This includes any tickets sent by post or email.
8. Patrons must present their barcoded printed ticket at the festival entry gate for scanning. Every online ticket holder MUST bring their QR coded printed ticket to gain entry. NO PRINTED TICKET NO ENTRY.
9. Concession Types: Pension concession card holder, Seniors card holder.
10. By entering the The Great Aussie Garage Sale grounds you consent to Cash Converters and Corporate Sports Australia using event videography and photography in which you may appear for future marketing.
11. Cash Converters is the presenting sponsor. All stand holders are independent and by no way endorsed by Cash Converters. Cash Converters takes no responsibility and will not offer any refunds of items purchased from an independent stand holder.
12. Food & Drink sales prohibited.
Tickets are nonrefundable under any circumstance.